Wednesday 24 February 2010

Israel Matzav: Overnight music video

Overnight music video

We're going to do something a little bit different tonight. After all, Purim is supposed to be the season for funny stuff.

This is a comedic parody of the Oasis song "She's Electric" entitled "She's a Shiksa." Here are the words:

Shes a shiksa
She didnt have a bat mitzvah
She might have to go to a mikvah
If she want to marry me

Shes a goyim
She didnt celebrate Purim
I gave her bagels, she didnt enjoy em
And then she gave me a Christmas tree

She eats cheeseburgers, pork and shrimp
On shabbas she likes to go shopping
And doesnt speak Hebrew
I went to shul to see the rabbi
But she doesnt want to be part of the tribe
Whats a nudnik like me expected to do
When she is a shiksa and I am such a Jew

Shes a Christian
Her family goes on missions
She told me bout the Gospels and I wouldnt listen
It gave my grandma a heart attack

Shes doesnt eat matzah
She doesnt even like latkes
At Yom Kippur she wore such a schmatte
That they wouldnt let her back

Shes got blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles
In summer she goes to Cape Cod
And east lobster at the country club
Time to stop being meshuggah
I should date some Levys or some Zimmersteinbergs
My parents and cousins want some nachas too
And she is a shiksa and I am such a Jew
And I am such a Jew
And I am such a Jew

Let's go to the videotape.



Israel Matzav: Overnight music video

1 comment:

audio conferenza said...

Hi...
Cute poem and video... Thanks for sharing with us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...