SITTING ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY
Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watchin' the ships roll in
Then i'll watch 'em roll away again ...Yea
Im sittin' on the dock of a bay
Watching the tide roll away ...ohhh
Im just sittin' on a dock of a bay
Wastin' time
I left my home in Georgia
Headed for the Frisco bay
Coz i have nuthin' to live for
And look like nuthin's gonna come my way
So...Im just gonna sit on a dock of a bay
Watching the tide roll away ...ohhh
Im sittin' on a dock of a bay
Wastin' time
Look like nothings gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So i guess i'll remain the same
Sittin here restin' my bones
And this loneliness won't leave me alone ...listen
Two thousand miles I rome
Just to make this dock my home
Now... Im just gonna sit at the dock of a bay
Watching the tide roll away ...ohhh
Im sittin' on a dock of a bay
Wastin' time
10/06 Links Pt1: Gaza: the most lied about war in history; Bret Stephens:
Israel regained deterrence. The US lost it; October 7: Hamas’s
profit-and-loss statement
-
From Ian:
Howard Jacobson: The Big Lie
In truth, to aficionados of the new, revisionist colonial history of
Israel, Jews haven’t been the good guys for ...
45 minutes ago


No comments:
Post a Comment