WONDERFUL TONIGHT
It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."
We go to a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."
I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.
It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head,
So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.
And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,
I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."
10/06 Links Pt2: Three years since October 7: Why Zionism is more relevant
than ever; Dancing on Jewish Graves: Protesting on October 7th Is Obscene;
Christians plant millions of Israeli flags in 14 countries ahead of Oct. 7
-
From Ian:
Jpost Editorial: Three years later, October 7 is still not in the past for
Israelis
Life after October 7 is more about learning to live with w...
47 minutes ago


No comments:
Post a Comment