CROSSROADS
I went down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees.
I went down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees.
Asked the Lord above for mercy, "Save me if you please."
I went down to the crossroads, tried to flag a ride.
I went down to the crossroads, tried to flag a ride.
Nobody seemed to know me, everybody passed me by.
I'm going down to Rosedale, take my rider by my side.
I'm going down to Rosedale, take my rider by my side.
You can still barrelhouse, baby, on the riverside.
You can run, you can run, tell my friend-boy Willie Brown.
You can run, you can run, tell my friend-boy Willie Brown.
And I'm standing at the crossroads, believe I'm sinking down.
10/06 Links Pt2: Three years since October 7: Why Zionism is more relevant
than ever; Dancing on Jewish Graves: Protesting on October 7th Is Obscene;
Christians plant millions of Israeli flags in 14 countries ahead of Oct. 7
-
From Ian:
Jpost Editorial: Three years later, October 7 is still not in the past for
Israelis
Life after October 7 is more about learning to live with w...
45 minutes ago


No comments:
Post a Comment