WORDS
Smile an everlasting smile, a smile can bring you
Near to me.
Dont ever let me find you down, cause that would
Bring a tear to me.
This world has lost its glory, lets start a brand
New story now, my love.
Right now, therell be no other time and I can show
You how, my love.
Talk in everlasting words, and dedicate them all to
Me.
And I will give you all my life, Im here if you
Should call to me.
You think that I dont even mean a single word i
Say.
Its only words, and words are all I have, to take
Your heart away
10/08 Links Pt2: Melanie Phillips: The Jewish fifth columnist; David
Collier: The BBC’s Spiteful Hamas Propaganda; NY Jews deposit hostage tags
into new art installation on Oct. 7
-
From Ian:
Melanie Phillips: The Jewish fifth columnists
This movement has made a fetish of these Jewish fifth columnists. They
include politicians like ...
4 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment