HOW CAN YOU MEND A BROKEN HEART
I can think of younger days when living for my life
Was everything a man could want to do.
I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow.
And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
How can you mend a this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.
I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees
And misty memories of days gone by
We could never see tomorrow, noone said a word about the sorrow.
And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
How can you mend this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.
10/08 Links Pt2: Melanie Phillips: The Jewish fifth columnist; David
Collier: The BBC’s Spiteful Hamas Propaganda; NY Jews deposit hostage tags
into new art installation on Oct. 7
-
From Ian:
Melanie Phillips: The Jewish fifth columnists
This movement has made a fetish of these Jewish fifth columnists. They
include politicians like ...
4 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment