I STARTED A JOKE
I started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
But I didnt see that the joke was on me, oh no.
I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,
Oh, if Id only seen that the joke was on me.
I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that Id said.
Til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if Id only seen that the joke was on me.
I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that Id said.
til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if Id only seen that the joke was one me.
10/08 Links Pt2: Melanie Phillips: The Jewish fifth columnist; David
Collier: The BBC’s Spiteful Hamas Propaganda; NY Jews deposit hostage tags
into new art installation on Oct. 7
-
From Ian:
Melanie Phillips: The Jewish fifth columnists
This movement has made a fetish of these Jewish fifth columnists. They
include politicians like ...
4 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment