Only the lonely
(r.orbison/melson)
Dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah
Ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah
Oh-oh-oh-oh-wah
Only the lonely
Only the lonely (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah)
Know the way I feel tonight (ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah)
Only the lonely (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah)
Know this feelin aint right (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah)
There goes my baby
There goes my heart
Theyre gone forever
So far apart
But only the lonely
Know why
I cry
Only the lonely
Dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah
Ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah
Oh-oh-oh-oh-wah
Only the lonely
Only the lonely
Know the heartaches Ive been through
Only the lonely
Know I cried and cried for you
Maybe tomorrow
A new romance
No more sorrow
But thats the chance - you gotta take
If your lonely heart breaks
Only the lonely
Dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah
10/07 Links Pt2: Who still fights the war on terror?; Simon Sebag
Montefiore: Iran, America, Israel, and the End of Khomeinism; Iran’s
sickening celebration of October 7
-
From Ian:
Clifford D. May: Who still fights the war on terror?
Addressing Congress nine days after Sept. 11, President George W. Bush
declared: “Our war...
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment