NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN
Nights in white satin,
Never reaching the end,
Letters Ive written,
Never meaning to send.
Beauty Id always missed
With these eyes before,
Just what the truth is
I cant say anymore.
cause I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Oh, how, I love you.
Gazing at people,
Some hand in hand,
Just what Im going thru
They can understand.
Some try to tell me
Thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be
You will be in the end,
And I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Oh, how, I love you.
Oh, how, I love you.
Nights in white satin,
Never reaching the end,
Letters Ive written,
Never meaning to send.
Beauty Id always missed
With these eyes before,
Just what the truth is
I cant say anymore.
cause I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Oh, how, I love you.
Oh, how, I love you.
cause I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Oh, how, I love you.
Oh, how, I love you.
10/07 Links Pt2: Who still fights the war on terror?; Simon Sebag
Montefiore: Iran, America, Israel, and the End of Khomeinism; Iran’s
sickening celebration of October 7
-
From Ian:
Clifford D. May: Who still fights the war on terror?
Addressing Congress nine days after Sept. 11, President George W. Bush
declared: “Our war...
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment