LOVE HURTS
Love hurts
love scars
love wounds and mares any heart
Not tough or strong enough to take a lot of pain
Take a lot of pain
love is like a cloud
holds a lot of rain.
Love hurts
love hurts
I'm young I know but even so
I know a thing or two I've learned from you
I've really learned a lot
really learned a lot.
Love is like a flame
It burns you when it's hot.
Love hurts
love hurts
some fools rave of happiness
Blissfulness
togetherness
some fools fool themselves
I guess
But they're not fooling me I know it isn't true
I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie made to make you blue
Love hurts
love hurts.
Love hurts
love scares
love wounds and mares any heart
10/07 Links Pt2: Who still fights the war on terror?; Simon Sebag
Montefiore: Iran, America, Israel, and the End of Khomeinism; Iran’s
sickening celebration of October 7
-
From Ian:
Clifford D. May: Who still fights the war on terror?
Addressing Congress nine days after Sept. 11, President George W. Bush
declared: “Our war...
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment