Wednesday 3 March 2010

Israel Matzav: What happens in Dubai stays in Dubai

What happens in Dubai stays in Dubai

Please don't ask me about the title of this post. It's Roger Simon's and I couldn't think of anything better so I kept it.

Roger exposes the big elephant in Inspector Tamim's living room by asking the following question:

[T]he longer this story stays in the news the longer the biggest of all lingering questions stays there: What the Hell was Dubai doing being the transit for Hamas weapons for all these years that it would necessitate this Mossad action? It’s unlikely the Israelis want to send six, sixty or six hundred (whatever the number proves to be) agents into their country. Well, the answer is a four-letter word and it begins with I….

And with that, let me remind you that Part 1 of the Mission Impossible episode I've been showing you is here, Part 2 is here, Part 3 is here and Part 4 is here. And now here's Part 5.

Let's go to the videotape.



You know those passport pictures the Dubai police keep showing? I'm sure they're masks just like on Mission Impossible. I wonder how Mr. Phelps would have liquidated Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

Hmmm.

Israel Matzav: What happens in Dubai stays in Dubai

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...