Thursday 3 December 2009

Israel Matzav: Jihad Watch's 2009 Awards

Jihad Watch's 2009 Awards

Jihad Watch gives out four awards each year: The American and International Dhimmis of the Year and the American and International Anti-Dhimmis of the Year. You can go here to nominate.

My choices:

American Dhimmi of the Year: Barack Hussein Obama
International Dhimmi of the Year (Dhimmi Internationale): Richard Goldstone

American Anti-Dhimmi of the Year: Rifqa Barry
International Anti-Dhimmi of the Year (Anti-Dhimmi Internationale): This was a tough one. I thought about Netanyahu but I don't think he deserves it unless and until he takes out Iran's nuclear capability. I think I'll leave this one blank for now.

The only Israeli to have won these awards was former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert. He was co-winner of the Dhimmi Internationale in 2007.

Israel Matzav: Jihad Watch's 2009 Awards

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...