Tuesday 10 November 2009

Israel Matzav: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Whenever I try to fix a couple up, I tell them that they will have to decide for themselves whether they find the other person attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Here is the ultimate proof:

"When I married him, I knew what I was in for," she said. "I knew that his first love was always Palestine and its capital, Jerusalem. But it was an honor for me to be the second love, after Palestine."

When Suha first met Yasser, she was frightened, she told the paper.

"At the beginning I was attracted to the leader of the revolution, then to the courage and masculinity and intelligence, and then also to the romance there was in him," she said.

EWWW! By the way, I guess Suha doesn't know about this guy.

Israel Matzav: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...