Sunday 1 November 2009

DoubleTapper: IDF MDT Armor David Combat Vehicle

IDF MDT Armor David Combat Vehicle


While I was attending the Police and Security Show I had the opportunity to meet a representative from MDT. We talked armor and vehicles for a few minutes and exchanged contact info.

I had a chance to check out the David that was on display




The MDT rep also gave me a virtual sneak preview of one of their newest armor vehicles the Gideon.

Here's a picture of the MDT Gideon.
The Gideon is designed to be a pack "mule" for infantry operations.


The IDF has used camels, mules and llamas in the past and has a need for this type of vehicle.

I'll do a separate post on the Gideon as soon as I get the OK from MDT Armor.

Stay Tuned

Search for related posts


DoubleTapper: IDF MDT Armor David Combat Vehicle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not nearly as good as the Oshkosh/Plasan Sandcat vehicle, which has far superior ballistic and anti-ied protection, and is much better-looking as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...