Thursday 30 April 2009

Israel Matzav: The achitect of Obama's Middle East policy

The achitect of Obama's Middle East policy

If I asked you to name architect of the Obama administration's Middle East policy, whom would you name? Until I read the article I am about to discuss, I would have named Brent Scowcroft or George Mitchell. Some of you might have named Samantha Power, a few might have said Hillary Clinton, and maybe some would have mentioned Dennis Ross or Dan Kurtzer. According to Ed Lasky, you and I would all be wrong. The architect and real power behind the Obama administration's Middle East policy is a former Democratic Congressman from Indiana named Lee Hamilton.
Read All at :

Israel Matzav: The achitect of Obama's Middle East policy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...