Rock Me Baby
Rock me baby, rock me all night long
Rock me baby, honey, rock me all night long
I want you to rock me baby,
like my back ain't got no bone
Roll me baby, like you roll a wagon wheel
I want you to roll me baby,
like you roll a wagon wheel
Want you to roll me baby,
you don't know how it makes me feel
Rock me baby, honey, rock me slow
Yeah, rock me pretty baby, baby rock me slow
Want you to rock me baby, till I want no more
10/02 Links Pt2: Holocaust education is not working in the fight against
contemporary antisemitism; Thoughts from Neriyah’s bedside; VDH: The
Islamo-left takeover of the Democrats
-
From Ian:
Holocaust education is not working in the fight against contemporary
antisemitism
This universalising impulse turns Jews into symbols, not peo...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment