MY GIRL
I've got sunshine
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of May.
Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)
I've got so much honey
The bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter songThan the birds in the trees.
Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)
Ooooh, Hoooo.
Hey, hey, hey.
Hey, hey, hey.
I don't need no money,
Fortune or fame.
I've got all the riches, baby,
One man can claim.
Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)
Talkin' bout my girl.
I've got sushine on cloudy day
With my girl.
I've even got the month of MayWith my girl.
10/02 Links Pt2: Holocaust education is not working in the fight against
contemporary antisemitism; Thoughts from Neriyah’s bedside; VDH: The
Islamo-left takeover of the Democrats
-
From Ian:
Holocaust education is not working in the fight against contemporary
antisemitism
This universalising impulse turns Jews into symbols, not peo...
8 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment