I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps.
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my guitar gently weeps.
I don't know why nobody told you
How to unfold your love,
I don't know how someone controlled you
They bought and sold you.
I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my guitar gently weeps.
With every mistake we must surely be learning,
Still my guitar gently weeps.
I don't know how you were diverted
You were perverted too.
I don't know how you were inverted
No one alerted you.
I look at you see all the love there that's sleeping,
While my guitar gently weeps.
I then look at you all,
Still my guitar gently weeps.
10/02 Links Pt2: Holocaust education is not working in the fight against
contemporary antisemitism; Thoughts from Neriyah’s bedside; VDH: The
Islamo-left takeover of the Democrats
-
From Ian:
Holocaust education is not working in the fight against contemporary
antisemitism
This universalising impulse turns Jews into symbols, not peo...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment