She lives on Love Street
Lingers long on Love Street
She has a house and garden
I would like to see what happens
She has robes and she has monkeys
Lazy diamond studded flunkies
She has wisdom and knows what to do
She has me and she has you
She has wisdom and knows what to do
She has me and she has you
I see you live on Love Street
There's this store where the creatures meet
I wonder what they do in there
Summer Sunday and a year
I guess I like it fine, so far
She lives on Love Street
Lingers long on Love Street
She has a house and garden
I would like to see what happens
La, la, la, la, la, la, la
10/04 Links: Douglas Murray: Israel Is Winning; The Green Party is now an
openly anti-Jewish party; ‘Evil incarnate’: Israel’s top forensic
pathologist reveals unseen Oct. 7 evidence; IDF Dismantles Claims in "NAZA"
Documentary
-
From Ian:
Douglas Murray: Israel Is Winning
The attempted hijacking of a Flydubai plane en route from Dubai to Tel Aviv
is a reminder that Israel and th...
4 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment