“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
(Robert A. Heinlein quotes)
Two Acts of Terror in One Picture
-
It's 7:00 in the morning in Israel. Time when people get up, dressed and
out the door for work. Time when children are dressed and fed, their books
and ...
From LFJ to Northern Breeze
-
I am writing to you from the celestial city of Tz’fat (Safed), set amidst
the green hills of Israel’s beautiful Galilee, where I moved from Jerusalem
with ...
Nitai Stern's Playground
-
When I was a schoolboy, fallen soldiers were a special kind of grownup.
Usual grownups went to work and had meetings, whatever those were, or they
drove...
Descubram as diferenças
-
Como é que uma notícia com autoria "Diário Digital com Lusa" é *tradução
exacta* de uma com autoria "AFP com Times of Israel"?
Descubram as diferenças:
...
Até um dia Sefarad...
-
Chegou ao fim um ciclo iniciado há 5 anos.
Agradeço a todos os leitores a sua passagem por "Terras de Sefarad", em
especial aos que contribuíram com ...
No comments:
Post a Comment