Sunday 3 January 2010

Israel Matzav: Never a dull moment

Never a dull moment

Here I am rolling along getting things done (for a change) when the phone rings about 3:45. It's the kids' school. "Yes, I know there's a parents' committee meeting tonight." "No, that's not it. Your son fell down and it looks like he broke his nose."

Unfortunately, that was at the height of rush hour and it took me a while to get there and then to take him to Terem emergency services. Fortunately, he (son # 4, child # 7) did NOT break his nose. (Having broken my nose thirty-one years ago, I could tell immediately when I looked at him). He has a rather nasty abrasion on his nose, which is now taped with a gauze pad and antibiotic ointment. He may eventually have a scar there, but he's not quite 8-years old and he's now feeling better after a scary experience and has no idea what all the talk about plastic surgeons was about.

Never a dull moment.... (And nearly two hours I didn't have that are lost).

Israel Matzav: Never a dull moment

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...