Thursday 24 December 2009

Love of the Land: Donald Bostrom's Letter to Santa

Donald Bostrom's Letter to Santa


Honest Reporting/Backspin
24 December 09

Dear Santa,

Please send me hard evidence that the IDF stole organs from Palestinian kids. I don't have any, and Jewish bloggers are still breathing down my neck. Notwithstanding this Dishonest Reporting award, I still consider myself "nice."

Sir, let me remind you of your ties to the 2001 Alder Hey scandal. It's very curious that all the improperly harvested organs came from British kids on your "Designated Naughty Children" list.

It would be a real tragedy to see your image equated with the Israeli army amid calls for an international investigation, especially right before Christmas.

I look forward to your reply.


seasons greetings,

Donald Bostrom



Love of the Land: Donald Bostrom's Letter to Santa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...