Saturday 10 October 2009

Israel Matzav: Heartbreak: Netanyahu on Obama's Nobel

Heartbreak: Netanyahu on Obama's Nobel

Shavua tov v'shana tova - a good week and a good year to everyone. For those wondering how I could be online on a Jewish holiday, please keep in mind that I am at home in Israel where we only have one day on which work is forbidden at the end of the holiday. It's all over for us.

Unfortunately, Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu seems to have lost his nerve when it come to dealing with Barack Obama. I'd rather he just have kept quiet than issued this comment, which came through on Twitter a short time ago:

Obamas determination has given new hope to humanity and permission to dream and act.Giving a sense that there is a God and believe on earth.

Excuse me while I lose my dinner.



Israel Matzav: Heartbreak: Netanyahu on Obama's Nobel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...