Tuesday 25 August 2009

Israel Matzav: The strangest argument for Obamacare I've seen yet

The strangest argument for Obamacare I've seen yet

We here in Israel have been following the debate over 'Obamacare' with lots of interest, but I don't usually consider it my issue on which to comment (although with an elderly father living in the US, maybe I ought to comment on it). But I couldn't resist mentioning this, from the wacko M.J. Rosenberg, which has to be the weirdest argument for Obamacare I've seen yet.

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to tell the special U.S. Mideast envoy on Monday that Israel will not accept any limitations on its sovereignty over Jerusalem, and will allow settlers to continue to live in the West Bank," the paper report

Read All at :

Israel Matzav: The strangest argument for Obamacare I've seen yet

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...