Wednesday 24 June 2009

Problem for Italian FM Frattini and for too many others

Problem for Italian FM Frattini and for too many others

B"H

OK Frattini listen, here is a problem for you. I am an Italian citizen resident in Efraim, Samaria. Because I am a Jew and as a Jew I reside here, on my ancient, G-d given Holy Homeland, and as such I will defend it against the enemy, whoever that might turn out to be. It is a mitzvah, a Jewish religious duty, to do so. You say, Frattini, that I should be deported from here, because I'm a Jew and as a Jew you want me to be deported from where I supposed to live as a Jew, for my own good, for "peace". If I were not Jewish, I could stay, according to you and to your distinguished friends in Europe and in America. The question is this: what is the difference between your position today and Mussolini's deportation of the Jews of Italy to the camps and to Germany in the '40s? What IS the difference, Frattini? Never Again! Never! Get off from our backs!

- This is talkback # 16 on "Bibi: Preoccupation with settlements waste of time"
taken from :The Torah Revolution

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...