Monday 15 June 2009

Israel Matzav: America's worst ex-President to visit Neve Daniel?

America's worst ex-President to visit Neve Daniel?

I used to refer to Jimmy Carter as "America's worst President." It's a habit I may need to break. So for now, I'll call him, "America's worst ex-President." That should cover me until January 2013.

Carter is scheduled to visit the Jewish town on Neve Daniel in the Etzion bloc on Sunday and all I can say to this is what the heck were these people thinking? Who invited Carter to visit a Jewish town the day after he got an award from the 'Palestinian Authority' (and declared that he has been in love with the 'Palestinian people' for 'years') and three days after he met with the Hezbullah commander who was responsible for the suicide bombing at the Marine barracks in Beirut 25 years ago?
Read All at :

Israel Matzav: America's worst ex-President to visit Neve Daniel ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...