Tuesday 12 May 2009

Stand still and see


“When it comes to the most important things in life, we all have a form of attention deficit disorder.” - Sam the Turtle, renowned armchair philosopher and political analyst

“Stand still and see!” - Moses, just before the sea split

Look Again

When I was growing up, it often happened that I would misplace things, and that didn’t exactly go over big with my parents. After combing my bedroom or the backyard, I would sheepishly declare to my mother, “It’s not there, I looked everywhere.” And my mother’s reply was always the same: “Sam, go look again; and this time look with your eyes open.” And guess what? I almost always found what I was looking for. These days, I find myself echoing my mothers words to our youngest son.
Read ALL AT :

Stand still and see

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...