Tuesday 6 January 2009

CIVIL AND RATIONAL DISCOURSE



There has been a dramatic uptick in the number of visitors to this blog over the past few days - and yes, a major increase in the rate of postings, too: part of my way of dealing with Achikam's going into combat, I suppose; a sort of "reserve duty", now that I've passed the age of mobilization myself. Hopefully the need will soon pass, and I'll go back to the occasional blogging for the occasional reader. In the meantime, however, it appears that Powerline, Meryl Yourish, and - peculiarly - reddit.com, have been sending people here. My thanks to them.


I like to think of myself as an enlightened and rational person; I prefer enlightened and rational discussions over rants. As a number of long-time readers will testify, I don't censor comments of readers who disagree with me, and occasionally I engage in sharp exchanges with them. I do however try to remain civil, and request of all commenters, from whichever side, that they do so also.

taken from : Yaacov Lozowick's Ruminations (http://yaacovlozowick.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...