BORN TO BE WILD
Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die
Born to be wild
Born to be wild
10/02 Links Pt2: Holocaust education is not working in the fight against
contemporary antisemitism; Thoughts from Neriyah’s bedside; VDH: The
Islamo-left takeover of the Democrats
-
From Ian:
Holocaust education is not working in the fight against contemporary
antisemitism
This universalising impulse turns Jews into symbols, not peo...
8 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment