Saturday 29 March 2008

YOU'RE GREAT JAMIE !


Curtis poses topless for AARP magazine





WASHINGTON, March 21 (UPI) -- Hollywood actress Jamie Lee Curtis, who turns 50 this year, has posed topless for the latest edition of AARP magazine.


The daughter of screen icons Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis is best known for her roles in "Halloween," "Trading Places," "A Fish Called Wanda," "True Lies" and "Freaky Friday.


"She will be seen topless on the cover of the May/June issue of the magazine, which is geared to Americans ages 50 and over."


I want to be older," Curtis told the magazine. "I actually think there's an incredible amount of self-knowledge that comes with getting older. I feel way better now than I did when I was 20. I'm stronger, I'm smarter in every way, I'm so much less crazy than I was then. ...Getting older means paring yourself down to an essential version of yourself.


"Curtis said that philosophy extends to her sense of personal style, too.


"I've let my hair go gray. I wear only black and white. Every year I buy three or four black dresses that I just keep in rotation. I own one pair of blue jeans. I've given away all my jewelry, because I don't wear it," she said.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...